Grant Writing Blog

I am a wife and mother of two, an 8-yr-old who loves airplanes and is learning to fly using a flight simulator and a 5-yr-old girl who can't wait to grow up. I have been in an academic environment all my life. After college, I taught English at a high school in Brownsville, Tx (my hometown) and stayed "in the trenches" for 8 years. In 2002, I moved to TSTC, Harlingen. I teach Comp and Tech Writing. My interest is researching strategies which help students be successful in first-year classes.

My Photo
Name:

I have been in the classroom, in one way or another, all my life. After 6 years of only being a teacher, I realized I miss the other side of the classroom. Because I have two young children and cannot take the joy of an extended family from them, I chose to pursue my degree online.

Monday, March 20, 2006

LS TSTC-Prelim. Budget Chart

Here is my preliminary budget for this project.

I think that I may be underestimating the cost and time required for each component.

I would appreciate some feedback.



1 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Superior work here. We covered some feedback during class.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home